AlohaCare employees share a passion for helping Hawaii’s most underserved communities receive quality health care. Our employees find reward in helping others thrive. In addition to building a positive presence in the community, we offer generous benefits to our employees.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, drug and vision insurance at a low premium cost for employees and their dependents
- 401k plan with employer match contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Group life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Temporary and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Pretax program for parking or public transportation
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursements
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee assistance program
Cultivating Employee Development
At AlohaCare, employees look after one another. The AlohaCare Employee Committee program focuses on employee development and wellness. This staff-driven committee develops initiatives that boost morale and enhance our corporate culture.
Health Professionals/Clinical Operations
Employees in this career area have experience caring and interacting with members. They directly assist members with coordinating care and promoting health and wellness.
- Medical Management
- Care Coordination
- Population Health and EPSDT
- Clinical Operations
- Behavioral Health
In this career area of AlohaCare, employees work to keep day-to-day business up and running. These professionals work on both internal and external projects to promote AlohaCare as a business and in the community.
- Community Relations and Marketing
- Medicare Product Development
- Medicare Sales
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
Keeping track of our members requires a lot of paperwork and organization. The Employees in this area help to administer AlohaCare plan services to our members and providers.
- Customer Service
- Provider Network Development and Provider Relations
- Contracts and Credentialing
- Quality Improvement
- Data Analysis and Business Analysis